Bill’s Cycle Shop
330 Cliff Street Idaho Falls ID 83402
Phone: 208.523.5740Fax: 208.525.8110
|Bill’s Cycle Shop was started in 1947 by Bill and Alice Murdock on West Broadway. In 1953 they moved the shop to Park Ave., where the repair shop still is today. In 1968 Michael began managing the business, after he returned from Viet Nam. In 1970 the Honda dealership was purchased from Blasius Brothers, where Bill had worked growing up. In 1975 a new addition was built on to the existing shop, facing Cliff street. In 1985 Bill and Alice sold the business to their son, Michael, and his wife, Renee. In the fall of 1998 they purchased the KTM and Husaberg dealerships, and in 2006 they purchased the Schwinn scooter dealership. Now with 8 fulltime employees, including Mike and Renee’s 2 sons, Tom and Brett, and Brett’s wife Val, it continues to be a family owned and run business.
See our testimonials page for more information.